Friday, April 1, 2011

Hair decorations can be the next bling for scrapbookers


I was food shopping last week when I saw a basket of stuff that read “Sale.”  Well if you know me that word is like a magnet.


So as I’m digging through this basket of stuff, I run across these hair and hand decorations.  I'm looking them over, because they were new to me.  I never knew there was such a thing.



Suddenly my scrapbooking brain went BING!  These little decorations had rhinestones and double sided tape. Wow! They were tiny and cute.  


You know where I'm going.  The heck with the hair---these would be perfect for my next scrapbooking page or greeting card.
Each sheet had more than 50 small decorations.  Now here is the
BONUS....
One sheet more than 50 pieces of bling---for one ONE DOLLAR. You heard me right---one dollar.  How could I go wrong.   
I ran home to see if they looked good on a card.  I didn’t want them to fall off if someone got one of my greeting cards.. 


Here’s one of the results.  A little bling on a felt flower.  It just gives it that extra special touch.
So my tip of the day—go to your local beauty salon or beauty supply shop and see if you can find these inexpensive hair and hand decorations and start blinging your scrapbooks and greeting cards!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea I will have to stop in at a hair supply store and look for those.Do you know who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJR,

    The packaging says that they are made in China but sold by KBI Designs. Also check out your dollar stores. Hope that helps. Stop by again!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete