Monday, March 11, 2013

Wooden Hangers, Decoupage for a New Look

Decoupage a wooden hanger
I love to shop at thrift stores.  I always find boxes full of wooden hangers in the back of the store. I've always wondered what I could make with them.  I mean they are wooden and nothing to look at.

Then I found my inspiration when I was browsing the web. I found this photo. I would love to give credit to the person who took the photo, but I could not find it. I would love to give credit to the crafter who made these hangers too, but I have no clue who made them.

Look closely, someone decoupaged beautiful flower paper on the wooden hangers. Wouldn't this make a great gift for a woman?

I also found a great video tutorial on how to decoupage on wood.  Here's the YouTube video.



Now go raid your closets and start making gifts out of those wooden hangers.

Happy crafting! Please share my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Wooden Hangers indeed looks awesome with anything you tie them up with. Even if a dress which does not look that good will give an awesome look on hooking up with a luxury wooden hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems easy to do, do not get as much abound Plastic hangers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am satisfied with these suit hangers from Bizarkdeal, exactly what I want. They look wonderful, very nice finish. And they are perfect for hanging my overcoat without any crease on the shoulders, very sturdy. I will buy another set.

    ReplyDelete