Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Greeting Card Design #1: Just Dots

I love making greeting cards and giving them away as gifts in packs of 5 to my friends and family.  In 2014, I will share many of my ideas so you can get started.


I keep my ideas simple. I like to make about 10 cards at the same time. I actually set up like an assembly line on my kitchen table.





I came up with "Just Dots" when I had some left over scrapbook paper (bottom). The top was rubber stamped on the blue card with brown ink.  I added the dots in the center of the circles. 

I also added:

Brown ribbon
Tag was created with puncher
Flower is sticky foam one from package of several.
Rhinestone in center, I put it there. 
Rub on words--Laugh Often


Have fun creating your own version! And don't forget, join us on our Facebook page: The Best Crafters

Rebecca

Other Card Projects

Greeting Card Design #2: Scraps please

No comments:

Post a Comment