Sunday, July 10, 2011

Craft Tip: A few rolls of duct tape and wow!

Remember when duct tape only came in that boring gray color? Well now it’s amazing how duct tape comes in all sorts of colors and patterns. Wow!

As you know I surf the net a lot, and today I found a gem of a video. It’s very basic, but in just over a minute AlexisAnn2 shows us on Youtube what you can make or decorate with duct tape.

So here is a shout out to Alexis Ann. May she keep bringing us more ideas we can make ourselves with a roll of duct tape.  Maybe next time she'll have a how-to video on how to make those purses?  Hint, hint!



I think these are great ideas for anyone wanting to get kids interested in crafts.  It's quick and easy.

I can't wait to go and find my favorite colors in duct tape! 

No comments:

Post a Comment