Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Card Ideas: Quick, Easy and Beautiful

Right now I have set up an assembly line on my kitchen counters. That's where I do a lot of my crafting.  This time I am creating my Christmas cards.  There is still time.  In a few hours, I can whip up at least 20.

I've got the blank cards, a few punchers, some glittery paper, scissors, double sided tape and most of all--my creative mind.

So if you are in panic mode and think you don't have time to make a special, handmade card for the family: Yes! there is still time.  Make them today and send them out tomorrow.

Even if you just make a couple of them, that's fine. There is something so rewarding about making your own Christmas cards.

Mass Producing Christmas Cards: YouTube Series

Catherine Pooler is brilliant card maker.  Check out her YouTube series on mass producing Christmas cards. She likes to cut out her own cards.  I'd rather just buy a pack of blank ones.  Whatever works for you.





Have fun making your handmade Christmas cards!




No comments:

Post a Comment