Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Decoration: Make a Valentine's tree


I love my Christmas tree, so I thought why not put together a Valentine's tree. Actually I needed a gift for my mother. 

I headed to Michael's store and bought my supplies. Everything was on sale. Here's what I put together in less than 30 minutes. 






Supplies:
  • Small artificial tree or cover green styrofoam cone with fake ivy
  • Valentines gift tinsel or wrap around tinsel
  • One "heart" on a stick for the top or anything that can be the main attraction
  • Christmas white lights

I already had the small Christmas tree and white lights. The new supplies cost me a total of 3 dollars. Please, use my Valentine's tree to give you inspiration. 

Happy crafting! 

Rebecca

Other Valentine's Crafts: Valentine's Wreath 

No comments:

Post a Comment