Saturday, December 13, 2014

3 DIY Videos: Make your own mesh Christmas tree with lights

Photo Courtes:
MakesMyHeartSmile.org 
I put up a Christmas tree every year. But I have a lot of friends who don't put up a tree, because they live alone or say they don't have time.

I thought wouldn't it be a nice surprise if I made one and left it on their front door step with a note that reads "Just plug it in."

I did some research and found these three videos on how to make a Christmas tree out of a tomato cage. It looks easy.

All you need: 1 tomato cage, 3 to 4 rolls of mesh, a string of lights, pipe cleaners and your creativity.





MAKE A DECO POLY MESH CHRISTMAS TREE




HOW TO: MAKE A MESH CHRISTMAS TREE


 



ANOTHER DECO MESH TREE--BEAUTIFUL GREEN







Who doesn't love a Christmas tree and bright lights?  Even if its a tomato cage.

Happy Crafting!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment