Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's Day Decorations: Wreaths that set the theme

My living room always looks so lonely without the Christmas lights and decorations. When it was time to take them down, I decided to replace them with red lights on my fireplace mantle. I also made a Valentine's Day wreath. I plan to shoot a video on this one for those who want to make it.



The idea just came to me. I made this wreath from pages from a kid's book and an old dictionary. The pages had already yellowed. That added a rustic look to the wreath. I used lots of glue with my handy glue gun. Basically I made little fans out of the page and glued them to a wreath.  I added heart ornaments I found at a local craft store.

More info to come.

Here are other wreaths I found on YouTube that I think are cute. Sometimes it's about finding a few things that you were about to toss out and up cycle and recycle.

HEART SHAPED WREATH




ORNAMENT HEART WREATH



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment