Sunday, January 11, 2015

Do-It-Yourself Cellphone Cover, Easy tutorial

Photo Courtesy: A Pretty Cool Life 
When I find cheap deals on fabric, I make sure I buy a few years. I often go through the remnant bin to find cool pieces of fabric that are less than a yard.

Now I'm glad that I have kept some quilting fabric. Do you need a nice cover for your cellphone? Check out this easy tutorials. Click here for a tutorial by A Pretty Cool Life.  

I know a lot of my female friends who would love one for these for their phones. They would make great birthday gifts. I figure if you're going to sit down and sew one, you might as well make a dozen as gifts for next year for Christmas.

Just thinking ahead.

If you make one let me know in comments below. I would love to post a photo of your project on my Best Crafters Facebook page. 

Happy crafting!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment