Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Do-It-Yourself Fabric Cork Board, Easy Tutorials

Photo Courtesy: I Heart Naptime 
I love garage sales. That's a great place to find inexpensive frames. You don't have to love the painting, but if the frame is something you can recycle or up cycle then you might as well buy it.

JamieLyn at I Heart Naptime created an awesome looking fabric cork board. If you read over her tutorial its very simple to make. Click here to get to those instructions.

Here is a SUPER simple video tutorial. All you need is one of those cork boards you can buy at the local discount store, some fabric, tacks, glue and stapler.



If you make one let me know in comments below. I would love to post a photo on my Best Crafters Facebook page. 

Happy Crafting!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment